The Dog Training Collar is the perfect beginner dog training system. This system was designed and built with a new user in mind and is accommodating for any trainer's need, with it's 4 modes: vibration, shock stimulation, beep and light. Finding a stimulation a dog reacts to can be painstakingly difficult but with 100 levels of stimulation of vibration and shock, a stimulation should be found with ease. With the simplistic design, and easy to understand interface, and more time curbing your dog's misbehavior.
◇ This product is for pet training.
◇ Only by training, your pet can understand the intention of its owner.
◇ Good effect can only be achieved after a period of training.
◇ Training sessions should be kept positive and short, about 10-15 minutes long each time.
◇ Presently, this product is the most effective and safest tool for training pet.
◇ Following the correct operational in structions, you can effectively train your pet and bring it no harm.
◇ The valid distance of remote controlling means the straight-line distance between the transmitter and the receiver without obstacles in between.
◇ If there are interference signals or signal screening around, the actual remote control distance may vary.
1. 100 levels of vibration.
2. 100 levels of static (optional).
3. The levels can be altered by use of up & down button.
4. A tone button activates a tone on the receiver.
5. The receiver will TURN OFF if it is unused for 4 minutes.
6. Any movement will activate the receiver into STANDBY MODE.
7. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if there is no operation after 20 seconds and turn off after 2 minute.
8. Adjustable belt length, maximum length up to 18inches, two pairs of metal prong (short/long) to suit dogs with varied fur thickness.
User Manual for Transmitter:
1. To install the batteries, open the battery cover, which is at the back of the transmitter.
2. Install the battery (2 x 4LR44/ 6V) in the transmitter and ensure the polarity is correct.
3. The transmitter will be TURN ON automatically.
4. Press the buttons one by one - the LCD images will change.
5. Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level. .
6. The LED light can be used for giving training signals.
7. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
8. In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
9. To TURN ON the transmitter, hold mode button for at least 5 seconds.
User Manual for the Receiver and Code:
1.To install the batteries
2.Remove the cover
3.Install the batteries (2xAAA 1.5V), make sure the polarity is correct
4.There is a beep right after installing the batteries in the receiver
5.Go to the transmitter and choose 1 or 2 channel to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2 in the transmitter
6.Then press the LAUNCH button on transmitter immediately
7.The receiver will beep - it is now encoded to the transmitter
8.Replace cover and tighten metal probes
Adjustable nylon Belt:20g
Remote Controller x 1
Receiver Collar x 1
Adjustable nylon Belt x 1
test Bulb x 1
Long contact points x2
Short contact points x2
2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
2 x 4LR44 6V batteries
English manual x1
Packing: Gift box